David Manning-USA TODAY Sports

Roy Halladay's Retirement

There is crying in baseball, especially in this thread (and when dealing with the Phillies and Blue Jays).

  • Live
6 Total Updates since December 10, 2013
  • Important 4
  • Articles 6
  • All Updates 6

Guest Post: A Doc to Remember

Editor's note: Matt English (@mattomic) originally wrote this piece about Roy Halladay for his blog "Carrie Hunt and the Spoonerisms". We liked it so much we asked him to post it here too.

Continue

Looking Back On Roy Halladay's Career

Toronto Blue Jays franchise icon Roy Halladay retired yesterday closing the book on one of the finest careers this city will ever witness.

Continue

Roy Halladay will retire as a Blue Jay

Roy Halladay signs a one-day deal so he can retire a Blue Jay.

Continue