Winter Meetings Day Three Review

Bye Thad - Tom Szczerbowski

There was this:

Three way deals are pretty hard to put together, but I can understand that there might be a team that would want say Adam Lind, but doesn't have a player that the Jays want, so they talk to a 3rd team that does have someone the Jays want. There are a lot of ways this could fall apart.

I've no idea what two teams the Jays might be working with to get something done.

Bob Elliot says that the Jays have some potential trade offers on table.

The Jays did announce something:

The TORONTO BLUE JAYS announce that RHP THAD WEBER has been granted his release and has signed a contract with the NC Dinos of the Korean Baseball Organization. The club now has 39 players on the 40-man roster.

But we already heard that one. The free roster spot means they could take someone in tomorrow's rule 5 draft, but I doubt they will.

At least there was some fun today:

In other team stuff:

I'm sure I've missed things, tell us what I missed in the comments.