FanPost

Somebody is dropping Blue Jay rumours more frequently this year

Anyone else notice the AA has done almost nothing this offseason? However, there seems to be more rumours floating about potential acquisitions/trades, (I cynically believe it offers an illusion of hope to prospective season ticket holders. AA never used to talk about trade candidates, but it seems this year that's all he is doing? I truly think the jays are tapped out and they are not going to trade those prospects this year. I am sure, like me, he is hoping they stay healthy? GO JAYS