FanPost

If I ran the Jays

I didn't see another post / thread that allows me to postulate.

Tell AA he has another 20 million (or whatever the almost max budget allows)

Tell AA he can't trade away any important long term pieces /prospects (I could make a list)

If enough young / depth pitchers step up but we are still missing a piece early in year... well let you take on some longer term salary in May or June. (the real max max budget considering we have a winner and many happy fans)

If it looks like no playoff competition by All Start Break then good bye.

New GM starts process of maximizing trade value of big names - rebuild again - starting before or after trade deadline.

If you have trouble filling GM role mid season ....call Raffa

OK, your turn to postulate.