Blue Jays "infatuated" with Brett Anderson

Brett Anderson - Gary A. Vasquez-US PRESSWIRE

I wish she would have used a different word:

That word infatuated really makes that tweet. Any other word wouldn't make that shiver go down my spine. 'Interested' wouldn't phase me, 'like' would be fine. But infatuated makes me feel like we are about to lose all our best prospects.

Anyway, Anderson is coming off an injury filled season, but has been a good starter. I'd take him if we didn't give up a lot. Please Alex, not Stroman.

Anderson seems to spend a lot of time injured, he'd fit in great as a Blue Jay starter.