Bluebird Banter Hall of Fame Poll Results

Bluebird Banter Hall of Fame Poll Results - Jim McIsaac

We have the results of our Hall of Fame polls. We would vote 8 guys into the Hall. Of course, we had the advantage of not being limited to only being allowed to vote for 10. No chance the BBWAA vote in that many (though it would be a good thing to get rid of some of the overload on the ballot.

Player Vote
Greg Maddux 99.57%
Tom Glavine 95%
Frank Thomas 95%
Mike Piazza 94%
Tim Raines 89%
Craig Baggio 87%
Jeff Bagwell 82%
Larry Walker 77%
Edgar Martinez 73%
Barry Bonds 69%
Fred McGriff 66%
Mike Mussina 63%
Roger Clemens 60%
Jeff Kent 54%
Lee Smith 52%
Alan Trammell 50%
Mark McGwire 48%
Don Mattingly 47%
Curt Schilling 46%
Jack Morris 43%
Sammy Sosa 26%
Rafael Palmeiro 25%
Moises Alou 23%
Luis Gonzalez 8%

I'm happy we would put Tim Raines into the Hall. I have a soft spot for Fred McGriff, but it would be tough to get to 75% for all the worthy candidates.

And I plan on hunting down the person that voted no on Maddux.