Poll: Phillies are trying to trade Jonathan Papelbon, do you want the Blue Jays to acquire him?

USA TODAY Sports

hahahhahahha

lol lololololol

LOL

Jonathan Papelbon is owed $13 million in the next two years and has a vesting option for $13 million in 2016.

No.

New activity!

Inspired by Twitter, complete this sentence in the comments:

I would rather __________________ than to watch Papelbon in a Jays uniform.