FanPost

Simple: Trade for B Phillips, sign Garza or Ubaldo

Seems like Reds want to dump Philips' salary ... Jays should be able to get him for very little. He may be overpaid and aging but still good D, dangerous bat and hates losing.

Then sign Garza or Ubaldo - nobody jumping at them, they may have some warts but are proven quality arms with updide ... Jays should be able to get one without overpaying. Then see how the season progresses - Jays line up at least equal to anyone else in the division. Am I missing something?