David Manning-USA TODAY Sports

2013 Baseball Winter Meetings

Keep an eye on this storystream for Blue Jays-related updates from the Winter Meetings at Lake Buena Vista, Florida

  • Live
16 Total Updates since December 9, 2013
  • Important 8
  • Articles 16
  • All Updates 16

Blue Jays Trade Brian Moran

Easy come easy go.

Continue

Blue Jays asked about David Price

Ken Rosenthal tells us the Jays inquired about the price for Price.

Continue

Monday Winter Meetings Recap

A recap of Day 1 of the Baseball Winter Meetings.

Continue

Roy Halladay will retire as a Blue Jay

Roy Halladay signs a one-day deal so he can retire a Blue Jay.

Continue