FanPost

Answered R.A Dickey Questions.

We have all heard of the trade with R.A Dickey but there are many questions surrounding it. Like is Dickey worth it? How long will he last? Catcher Problems? Well we're going to answer most of them.

One of the questions is- R.A is a knuckleballer J.P doesn't have the experience to catch for him. Answer - That's why we brought in two catchers who can catch Knuckleballs. Josh Thole is an okay "less than average" hitter. So he can bring in a few runs on the occasions that he has to catch.

Is Dickey Worth it? Well yes, in my opinion he is. Listen J.P Ricciardi got all these prospects and for what? Yes they may turn out to be amazing but we don't know that yet. Alex Anthopoulos is giving Toronto what they asked for, not just for this year but for the past few years. Giving up our top prospect was a risk but it is a risk that we needed to take in order to become contenders .

How long will Dickey last- He will have a few more good years im not saying he is going to be Cy young but he will be an "average" pitcher for at least 3 more years. I think that we will trade him in his last year of his contract