Saturday Morning Cereal Box: Guess The Mystery Games

This photo is completely unrelated to the article. But it's OK because R.A. Dickey is talking on his cell phone. - US PRESSWIRE

The fine folks at the Jays Days Beer Club and Tallboys Craft Beer House are hosting an event this coming Wednesday, February 20 at 7:30 pm, when they will be showing a mystery game from the 2012 2013 season. The Jays Days Twitter account has released three clues about said game, see if you can figure out which one it is!

To make a game of it, here are some clues to two other mystery Blue Jays games from the 2012 season:

Game 1: A combination of 13 pitchers were used by the two teams, throwing a sum of 435 pitches. One of the Blue Jays pitchers in the game, despite having a winning probability added (WPA) of less than -.200, did something that had never happened before in franchise history, and there were two Blue Jays injuries in the game (ok that last clue doesn't narrow down things very much).

Game 2: This game featured polar opposites: one Blue Jay player recorded the second highest WPA of the season and another recorded the worst WPA of the season. This was one of the rare games when the swearing ban was lifted!

Write your guesses in the comments and offer up your own clues to mystery games!