Blue Jays Hair Battle: Tyson Brummett Versus Colby Rasmus

Hair Battle: Tyson Brummett (left) versus Colby Rasmus (right) - Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports

This is literally the most important poll you'll vote in today.

Today was photo day for the Blue Jays, and the result was a new battle to be waged in the Jays' camp this spring. Who has the better hair? Pitcher Tyson Brummett or centrefielder Colby Rasmus?

Fun fact #1: Tyson Brummett's middle name is Colby

Fun fact #2: They were both born in August in the American South (Brummett - August 15, 1984 in Mississippi, Rasmus - August 11, 1986 in Georgia)