Blue Jays Have Two On Baseball America's Top 100 Prospects List

Anthony Gose - Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports

Baseball America has two Blue Jays on their Top 100 Prospects list.

Aaron Sanchez is #65 on their list (Keith Law had him at #19).

Surprisingly the other Blue Jay on the list isn't Roberto Osuna, who was 87th on Law's list, instead they have Marcus Stroman at #98. Maybe they figure Stroman for a starter.

Former Jays on the list are Traivs d'Arnaud #24, Noah Syndergaard #54, Jake Marisnick #64 and Justin Nicolino #86. And one time almost Jay James Paxton is #87. Paxton has a nice season in Double-A with the Mariners.

Last year there were 4 Blue Jays on their list:

  • Travis d'Arnaud was 17th, he's a Met now and we have R.A. Dickey, I'm ok with that.
  • Anthony Gose was 37th. He's considered graduated. I'd like to know where he'd be on the list now.
  • Jake Marisnick was 67th. He is a Marlin now,
  • Daniel Norris was 91st. He has fallen off the list, a 8.44 ERA will do that, but 42 innings shouldn't change our view of the guy.