FanPost

Didn't get into the official BBB fantasy baseball league?

Last week Minor Leaguer sent out the call for applications for the official Bluebird Banter fantasy baseball league. For anyone who didn't win Minor Leaguer's lottery or who completely missed the post, a few of us have put together a separate BBB league. We're hoping to have a 10+ team head-to-head league with a live draft. If you're interested, send me an email and I'll pass along an invite to the league. (p_g1982@ymail.com)

Also, this is the first time I've used the "Fanpost:" function. So, if I have done something wrong, please let me know.

Let's play ball!