FX Canada to Broadcast 5 Blue Jay Spring Games

We'll get to see more of Colby's smiling face and cheesy mustache he apparently stole from a 14 year old - J. Meric

Why FX Canada?

So this is a bit weird, but FX Canada is going to broadcast 5 Blue Jays spring training games. Baseball fits neatly into its normal programming of.......oh I have no idea what FX normally shows. Likely reruns. I just checked, it is 156 on my TV.

Also Sportsnet has added one more spring game to its schedule. They are now going to show the Jays and Phillies game on March 3rd.

Here is the whole TV schedule:

FX Canada 2013 Spring Training Television Broadcast Schedule

· Thursday, Feb. 28, Toronto @ New York Yankees, 1 p.m. ET

· Thursday, March 7, Toronto @ Baltimore, 1 p.m. ET

· Sunday, March 24, Toronto @ Minnesota, 1 p.m. ET

· Wednesday, March 27, Toronto @ Tampa Bay, 1 p.m. ET

· Thursday, March 28, Toronto @ Philadelphia, 1 p.m. ET

Sportsnet 2013 Spring Training Television Broadcast Schedule

· Saturday, Feb. 23, Toronto @ Detroit, 12:30 p.m. ET/9:30 a.m. PT (Sportsnet East, Ontario, and Pacific)

· Saturday, March 2, Philadelphia @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet Ontario, West, and Pacific)

· Sunday, March 3, Toronto @ Philadelphia, 1 p.m. ET (Sportsnet Ontario, West and Pacific; Sportsnet ONE)

· Sunday, March 10, New York Yankees @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet East, Ontario, West, and Pacific)

· Saturday, March 23, Atlanta @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet Ontario, West, and Pacific; Sportsnet ONE)

· Friday, March 29, Toronto @ Philadelphia, 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT (Sportsnet East, Ontario, and Pacific)

· Saturday, March 30, Toronto @ Philadelphia, 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet East, Ontario, West, and Pacific)

More games are good. Too bad we can't convince Sportsnet to show all the spring games. They will be broadcasting all the games on 590 The Fan.

And, of course, we'll have GameThreads up for all the spring games. Two more days till the first game.

SB Nation Featured Video