Quick Recap: Jays Win One, Lose One, Hurt One.

Emilio Bonifacio - Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Jose Bautista Homers and we break Curtis Granderson.

The big news from the split squad games is that a J.A. Happ got Curtis Granderson in the forearm and fractured it. Not good for the Yankees, he's expected to be out for 10 weeks, and the Yankees don't have much depth in the outfield, nor do they have much for power, without Granderson.

More on the good news side is that Jose Bautista hit a home run. Nice to get an early sign that his wrist is ok.

In the 'A' game in Dunedin, the Jays lost to the Orioles 5-4.

The pitchers:

Most of the batters:

We won the 'B' game, against the Yankees 2-0.

The pitchers:

The batters: