Spring Game Thread: Twins @ Blue Jays

USA TODAY Sports

It's been raining in Dunedin, but at the moment, it looks like it will start on time.

This is a lineup I hope we'll never see again from the Jays:

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS MINNESOTA TWINS
Emilio Bonifacio, SS Aaron Hicks, CF
Maicer Izturis, 2B Darin Mastroianni, LF
Rajai Davis, LF Joe Mauer, C
Adam Lind, 1B Justin Morneau, 1B
Henry Blanco, C Trevor Plouffe, 3B
Ryan Langerhans, RF Chris Colabello, DH
Sean Ochinko, DH Joe Benson, RF
Andy LaRoche, 3B Brian Dozier, 2B
Anthony Gose, CF Pedro Florimon, SS
Ricky Romero, P Mike Pelfry, P

Spring games don't matter, but....I so much hope Ricky does well.

Remember the rules: No talking about illegal streams and don't be awful. There are other rules.