Spring Game Thread: Astros @ Blue Jays

Al Messerschmidt

The Astros are coming to Dunedin to play the Jays today, so, of course, Sportsnet is showing the Yankees for the third straight day. I know I shouldn't let this bother me, and Sportsnet has more Jays springs games this year than in the past, but it still pisses me off.

The Jays are putting out something fairly close to what their lineup will look like most of this season.

The Astros have our former first baseman of the future, Brett Wallace, a bunch of guys I've never heard of, and Delino DeShields' son. Yeah, Delino DeShields' son. I feel old.

Lineup

Other than we aren't sure who the second baseman will be, and with a little bit of moving guys around at the bottom half of the other, this is pretty close to the lineup we should be seeing most of this games. I'm not liking Lind 5th but I guess we could do worse, as long as they do something else against lefties.

The game is on MLB audio and at Fan590.com. As always you can watch the damn Yankees on Sportsnet at the same time.