Spring GameThread: Blue Jays @ Yankees

Henry Blanco - Al Messerschmidt

So far it has been a less than fun morning, I seem to have picked up a cold, feeling rotten, I think it is going to be a lay around, doing nothing day and my laptop wouldn't start up for unknown reasons, sitting at 'system restore' for 20 minutes. It has finally opened and all seems to work at the moment, but it has me considering the idea of a new laptop.

Anyway, we have a three game spring losing streak. Our pitching hasn't been great and the bats have been kind of sporadic. All that ends today against the Yankees. Since it is the Yankees, this one is on TV, FX Canada, if you can find that on your TV.

ML told you that Colby Rasmus is sitting this one out, with a sore 'non-throwing' shoulder.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS NEW YORK YANKEES
Jose Reyes, SS Brett Gardner, CF
Melky Cabrera, LF Ichiro Suzuki, RF
Jose Bautista, RF Mark Teixeira, 1B
Edwin Encarnacion, 1B Travis, Hafner, DH
J.P. Arencibia, DH Juan Rivera, KF
Brett Lawrie, 3B Chris Stewart, C
Rajai Davis, CF Dan Johnson, 3B
Henry Blanco, C Jose Pirela, 2B
Maicer Izturiz, 2B Gil Velazquez, SS
Brandon Morrow, P David Phelps, P

I'm hoping there won't be any 'payback' for the unfortunate injury to Curtis Granderson.