OT: Give Us Your Superbowl Predictions

John David Mercer-USA TODAY Sports

There is this big sporting event today (well, as big as any sporting event can be that doesn't bats, gloves and bases), so let's have a little contest to predict the score. Let us know what you think the final score will be and anything else you might to predict.

My random shot in the dark is 49ers 38 Ravens 24.

Closest to the right score wins...well nothing, but if you come out for a drink with us next time I'm in Toronto, or where ever we might meet, I'll buy you a beer. Unless you aren't of drinking age yet, as much as I like corrupting youths, that wouldn't be the best way.

So give us your best guess.