FanPost

The 1st Annual BBB Super Bowl Prop Bet Contest

While there's already a post up for predicting the score of the Super Bowl, I'd figure picking some prop bets would be fun as well. You must make your selections by the kickoff of the game. The winner receives the right of saying that they won this famous contest in their signature(which is worth more than any prize of monetary value obviously).

Props:

Length of national anthem:

Under 2 minutes and 10 seconds

Over 2 minutes and 10 seconds

Result of coin-flip:

Heads

Tails

Result of opening kickoff

Touchback

Returned

First Score of Game

Touchdown

Field Goal

Safety

Will Jay-Z sing with Beyonce at Halftime

Yes

No

Will Beyonce sing "Single Ladies"

Yes

No

Will Ray Lewis cry at least once

Yes (easiest bet ever)

No

What colour of Gatorade will be poured on the winning coach

Yellow

Blue

Orange

Purple