Jack Morris Named to Blue Jay Radio Broadcast Team

Jack Morris - US PRESSWIRE

So now we know.

Just announced on Prime Time sports, Jack Morris will be joining Jerry Howarth in the Blue Jay radio broadcast booth.

I was hoping for Dirk Hayhurst but I'll reserve judgement for now, having not heard him do that job before. As a long time Blue Jay fan, Morris isn't a favorite of mine. I hated him as a Tiger and then, when the Jays signed him, he was on the downhill side of his career.

What do you think?

Update: Morris just said that he would be doing 20 to 30 games on TV with Buck Martinez.