Spring GameThread: Rays @ Jays

Jose Reyes - USA TODAY Sports

The game isn't on TV, but the Yankees are on Sportsnet. Have I mentioned how tired I am of seeing the Yankees on Sportsnet. Since Monday, the Yankees have been on Sportsnet every day except for yesterday. What was different about yesterday? The Yankees played the Jays. So it was on FX. It makes you think that Rogers owns the Yankees, not the Blue Jays. The game is on MLB audio.

Anyway, Gregor Chisholm listed the pitchers the Jays plan to us today:

Mark Buehrle (two innings)
Darren Oliver (one inning)
Sean Nolin (one inning)
Dave Bush (one inning)
Mickey Storey (one inning)
Michael Schwimer (one inning)
Richard Thompson (one inning)
Neil Wagner (one inning)

Lineups:

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TAMPA BAY RAYS
Anthony Gose, CF Desmond Jennings, CF
Emilio Bonifacio, 2B Sean Rodriguez, 2B
Maicer Izturis, SS Matt Joyce, LF
Jose Bautista, DH Shelly Duncan, 1B
Adam Lind, 1B Jack Cust, DH
J.P. Arencibia, C Jose Molina, C
Brett Lawrie, 3B Chris, Gimenez, 3B
Moises Sierra, RF Brandon Guyer, RF
Ricardo Nanita, LF Tim Beckham, SS

I'm running around today, so I won't be in the thread much. As always, remember the rules around here, don't be awful.

Go Jays. It is never too early to beat the Rays.