World Baseball Classic, World Series, Spring Training, Oh My! GameThread For Sunday Games

Pat Hentgen delivers a pitch. - US PRESSWIRE

On this "Spring Forward" day (sorry Saskatchewan), I might just spend the entire day in front of the television. We have several games of interest to watch today (times are Eastern):

  • 7 am - 10 am: Japan vs. Netherlands - World Baseball Classic on Sportsnet ONE
  • 9:30 am - 12:30 am: 1993 World Series Game 3 (Pat Hentgen vs. Danny Jackson) on Sportsnet Ontario/Pacific/West/East
  • 1 pm - 4 pm: New York Yankees vs. Toronto Blue Jays - Spring Training on Sportsnet Ontario/Pacific/West/East
  • 4 pm - 7 pm: USA vs. Canada - World Baseball Classic on Sportsnet Ontario/Pacific/West/East
  • 7:30 pm -10:30 pm: Dominican Republic vs. Puerto Rico - World Baseball Classic on Sportsnet Ontario/East

So who are you cheering for in each of these games?

Lineups for the Jays' game:

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS NEW YORK YANKEES
Rajai Davis, LF Brett Gardner, LF