GameThread: Jays @ Red Sox, Italy vs. Dominican Republic

John Gibbons hard at work. - USA TODAY Sports

Two games for the price of one, yet again.

The Jays are busing to Fort Myers to play the Red Sox. That's a 1:30 Eastern start. Italy plays the Dominican Republic from the Marlins Park in Miami. The latter one is on Sportsnet One (giving us a break from their Yankees obsession), at 1:00 Eastern. We know the Italian team far too well, but I'll take the Dominicans. I wonder how many runs I'd have to give for that bet?

Lineups for the Jays game:

A few of our regulars made the trip.

Things are always interesting in the Red Sox camp, David Ortiz is out with the same Achilles problems that caused him to miss 70 games last year.

I don't have the lineups for the Italy-DR game but we'll see some Blue Jays in the lineup.

In This Article

Teams