FanPost

Trade with the Twins?

Could I be dreaming? Justin Morneau with the Bluebirds? How about we trade an outfielder, a 1B, and a major League pitcher for the superstar? Lind, Gose and Happ for Justin? Happ is way too expensive to serve as insurance. He is good pitcher and should not be a wasted asset in Buffalo. Lind is redundant, and way more so if JM is a Jay! (not sure if there is a superlative for redundant) Gose could be a big loss if Rasmus proves to be unworthy, but it is worth the risk, as we have Bonifacio. Morneau did I mention that he'd like to play for the Jays, and he might give us a hometown discount? Plus, his extension will be a bit cheaper now than what it might be after this season. He looked great for Team Canada. Anyone?