GameThread: Blue Jays @ Pirates

USA TODAY Sports

Quick spring gamethread here. Tom is off driving to Edmonton and I am off volunteering at the local community centre for a March Break program. I get to teach kids about how liquid crystal displays work, which is just great because I found out how en route to the camp thanks to Wikipedia! That's why my David Cooper post was one line long and two hours late.

In any case, the Blue Jays are in Bradenton, Florida to play Russell Martin and Travis Snider of the Pittsburgh Pirates at 1:05 pm Eastern today. Mark Buehrle gets the start for Toronto and will face off against James Mcdonald. Once again you can listen for free via BlueJays.com--all you need is to sign up for a free MLB.com account.