FanPost

MLB the Show 13

I just bought my copy of The Show 13 last week and it has been consuming my nocturnal activities for a while now. I'm sure most of you who have the game has read reviews on how awesome it is and improved ball physics yada yada. I was just wondering if any BBBers play online? This is the second Show I've purchased (last one being in '10) and while online gameplay isn't perfect, it's quite playable to say the least. I also saw that there was a league option (not really sure how this works) so maybe that could be something worthwhile if we have enough players. So far I've only played using the Blue Jays for obvious reasons, and Dickey's knuckleball seems to be very difficult to hit. Also, Reyes and Bonafacio are almost impossible to throw out when they steal. Hopefully the real Blue Jays dominate the field this season too. Anyway, my PS3 ID is bryfryy, so if you wanna play, give me a shout or just add me (I have 0 PS3 "buddies" kind of like in real life! LOL)