GameThread: Jays @Tigers

Josh Johnson from yesterday - USA TODAY Sports

Just a quick thread today, I'm driving back home from my parent's place, so won't be in the thread.

Ricky Romero gets the start today, I'd like a good one just to make me feel better about the guy.

Jays lineup:

Anthony Gose RF, Emilio Bonifacio 2B, Rajai Davis LF, Colby Rasmus CF, Andy LaRoche 3B, Luis Limenez 1B, Ryan Schimpf DH, Mike Nickeas C, Lance Zawadzki SS.

Go Jays.