GameThread: Jays @Tigers

Josh Johnson from yesterday - USA TODAY Sports

Just a quick thread today, I'm driving back home from my parent's place, so won't be in the thread.

Ricky Romero gets the start today, I'd like a good one just to make me feel better about the guy.

Jays lineup:

Anthony Gose RF, Emilio Bonifacio 2B, Rajai Davis LF, Colby Rasmus CF, Andy LaRoche 3B, Luis Limenez 1B, Ryan Schimpf DH, Mike Nickeas C, Lance Zawadzki SS.

Go Jays.

SB Nation Featured Video