GameThread: Orioles @ Jays, Puerto Rico vs. Dominican Republic

Josh Johnson from Thursday - USA TODAY Sports

Two games today, both starting at 1:00 Eastern.

Puerto Rico plays the Dominican Republic. That game is on Sportsnet. There are three Jays in the starting lineup for the DR:

Jose Reyes DH, Erick Aybar SS, Robinson Cano 2B, Edwin Encarnacion 1B, Hanley Ramirez 3B, Nelson Cruz RF, Carlos Santana C, Moises Sierra LF, Alejandro De Aza CF. Wandy Rodriguez starting.

Puerto Rico:

Angel Pagan CF, Luis Figueroa 2B, Carlos Beltran DH, Mike Aviles SS, Alex Rios RF, Martin Maldonado C, Carlos Rivera 1B, Andy Gonzalez 3B, Jesus Feliciano LF. Orlando Roman starting.

The Jays game is just on radio, and MLB Audio.

Blue Jay lineup, I don't have the Orioles lineup.

Emilio Bonifacio 2B, Maicer Izturis SS, Melky Cabrera CF, Jose Bautista RF, Adam Lind 1B, Mark DeRosa 3B, Colby Rasmus DH, Ryan Langerhans LF, Henry Blanco C. J.A. Happ starts.

Sportsnet, I'd really like to watch this game, maybe next year you could give us more spring games.

SB Nation Featured Video