Quick Recap: Astros Batter Brandon Morrow

No pictures from today's game, here's Andy LaRoche from last Wednesday. - USA TODAY Sports

Blue Jays 2 Houston 11

No I'm not going to worry. Brandon Morrow got hit hard and often. 7 hits (2 doubles,1 triple and 2 home runs), 6 earned, 2 walks, 1 k. I'd imagine he's still working on particular pitches. I'll worry during his last couple of starts of the spring. Brandon has a 7.25 spring ERA.

Brett Cecil pitched 1.1, 2 hits, 1 home run, 1 earned, 1 k. 6.35. He's getting a ton of strikeouts but he's getting hit pretty good too.

The Jays only had 4 hits (but then the only on in the lineup sure to make the team was Rajai Davis.

The Jays have tomorrow off. They are sitting at 8 and 13, second worst record in the AL to the Angels.