Your Friday Video: Hooters girl almost run over

USA TODAY Sports

I saw this on TV yesterday, Sportsnet shows us all the Yankee games. The girl could have been killed, fortunately the players realized she was there. One of the guys would have made the catch if she would have moved out of the way, the batter went on to hit a home run. Oh well, she looks good, and that's the important part.