Introducting.... Homers: the Bluebird Banter Question Bag

Minor Leaguer

Ask us anything. We won't guarantee an answer, but ask if you want!

Bluebird Banter has a group of really cool commenters who read and comment on our posts on a daily basis and we, the writers, really thank them for it! You guys make this community the great place it is, one that really invites Blue Jays fans to come back again and again.

However, looking at our numbers, we know that the vast majority of you who are reading these words don't have an SB Nation account or are lurkers who don't comment on articles. Just to let you know, we think you're cool too! And because you guys are so great we are going to be introducing a way for you to interact with us without having to sign up for an account or comment. (Don't worry, commenters: you can participate too.)

Introducing...

Homers: the Bluebird Banter Question Bag

(or BBBQ for short)

We would like to invite you, whether you are a new Blue Jays fan, or someone who has been watching them for decades, to send us questions you may have! Ask us about baseball rules! Ask us about advanced stats! Ask us what we think about particular players! Ask us anything! We won't guarantee that we'll answer you, but we'll give it our best shot.

If you have a burning question, send it to bbbquestions[at]gmail[dot]com. Be sure to let us know in the email your name (or nickname) and where you are emailing from! There's no specific schedule for when we will have an answer post--that all depends on how full our question bag gets. We're not going to say that "there are no stupid questions," because there are, but we promise that we'll try to be nicer than Mike Wilner.

So whether you are a regular commenter, or someone who just reads our articles, give the BBBQ a try.

In This Article

Teams