GameThread: Red Sox @ Blue Jays

Al Messerschmidt

Today we have John Farrell in front of Blue Jay fans again. Wish I was there to boo. But save a few boos for Alfredo Aceves.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BOSTON RED SOX
Jose Reyes, SS Brock Holt, 2B
Emilo Bonifacio, 2B Drew Sutton, 3B
Melky Cabrera, LF Jackie Bradley, CF
Jose Bautista, RF Ryan Lavarnway, C
Adam Lind, DH Lyle Overbay, 1B
J.P. Arencibia, C Mauro Gomez, DH
Colby Rasmus, CF Mike Carp, LF
Mark DeRosa, 1B Bryce Brentz, RF
Maicer Izturis, 3B Xander Bogaerts, SS
J.P. Happ, P Alfredo Aceves, P

So Happ has another chance to drive Twitter crazy.