Quick Recap: Happ pitches 6 scoreless innings

Derick Hingle-USA TODAY Sports

Red Sox 0 Blue Jays 1

It didn't look like either team was going to score today. The Red Sox have an excuse, as they didn't bring their regulars to Dunedin. The Jays, on the other hand had many of their regulars.

J.A. Happ went 6 innings, allowed 2 hits (one a wind blown double that should have been an out), 2 walks, 3 k and hit a batter. More strikeouts would be ok, against that lineup but all was ok.

Casey Janssen pitched in a major league spring game for the first time this spring. 1 inning, 2 strikeouts. The radar at the park, as reported by Jerry and Jack Morris, had him at 89 MPH, so might be some velocity to get back yet.

Sergio Santos allowed 1 walk, but struck out 3 in his inning. He also had 2 wild pitchers. Esmil Rogers had a clean 9th.

On offense, not much happened, we had 4 hits, 2 in the 8th inning and 3 walks.

Tomorrow the Braves come to visit beautiful Dunedin. And this one is on Sportsnet. Yankees must have an off day. Jays are 11-14 on the spring.