GameThread: Braves @ Jays

USA TODAY Sports

A Jays spring game that's on Sportsnet! Yay. Unless they preempt it with the Yankees' game. I guess I should be happy the show all the regular season games, spring games are just a bonus. The game is also MLB.tv's free game, if you can't watch on TV, say if you wife wants to watch Coronation Street, as a totally hypothetical example. Actually, I'm alone this weekend, my son has a hockey tournament in Edmonton but I have commitments, so I couldn't go. And he scored two goals last night, I hate missing goals. But then it is nice having a quiet house.

Tomorrow's game is on FX Canada, but today's game is the one to watch. Tomorrow's is against the Twins in Fort Myers, and the Jays won't be taking any of the regulars for the bus trip, though Jeremy Jeffress is pitching tomorrow, and I'd like a chance to watch him, I might not get another. I have a feeling he's going through a tired arm time, last game they mentioned he was only hitting 93 on the radar gun. Normally he can hit the upper 90's.

It's our first chance to see Bonifacio in CF. Some news from our friend Richard Griffin, he and I are tight, last time I saw him I said 'Hi Mr, Griffin' and he said 'Get out of my way, kid'. You can feel the love.

SB Nation Featured Video