GameThread: Blue Jays @ Rays

J.A. Happ - USA TODAY Sports

Baseball on TV, if you get FX Canada. The Jays bus to Port Charlotte to play the Rays. Or, some of the Jays bus to Port Charlotte, R.A. Dickey and Casey Janssen stayed closer to home, to pitch in a minor league game. Since it is just to get some work in, there is no reason to sit on a bus for several hours. It would be at least 2 hours on the bus, likely long know traffic on Florida highways.

In the game against the Rays, J.A. Happ gets the start. No pressure J, but we are going to be watching and judging you today. Course, if he wanted to play with us fans, he should go out and walk the first 5 or 6 batters.

Jeff Niemann starts for the Rays.

Lineup