GameThread: Blue Jays @ Phillies

Brandon Morrow - Al Messerschmidt

Come chat about the Jays.

The last spring game from Florida this year. The regular season is so close, you can almost taste the popcorn and hot dogs.

Today's game is on FX Canada. Brandon Morrow gets his last start to tune up for the season. On the Phillies side, Roy Halladay tries to figure out what's going on with his stuff. Maybe he will be joining Ricky Romero in the Florida State League.

The good news? Edwin's back in the lineup. Yay. We will be watching what very well could be our opening day lineup.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
Jose Reyes, SS Ben Rivere, CF
Melky Cabrera, LF Jimmy Rollins, SS