Blue Jay 2 Phillies 7

There were pictures of today's game, but only ones of the Phillies. I guess the cameraman was a fan. Here's Aaron Loup - USA TODAY Sports

Blue Jays 2 Philles 7

That was a very good start for Brandon Morrow. He did give up 3 runs, but one of the base runners got on base by a bunt single that J.P. Arencibia really should have made a play on. The next batter hits an easy ground ball to second but Eugenio Velez did the bull fighter thing on it and totally missed it. The next was on Morrow, a grooved fastball that Chase Utley hit a mile. Other than that pitch he was great. 7.0, 6 hits, 2 earned, 0 walks, 3 k. ERA is now 6.14.

Sergio Santos, on the other hand, was terrible. 1.0, 3 hits, 4 earned, 1 walk, 1 home run. 9.00. I guess we should be happy he got the terrible game out of his system before the season starts.

Roy Halladay show flashes of his former self, but, if I was a Phillies fan, this start wouldn't fill me with warm feelings. 4.1, 8 hits, 2 earned, 2 walks, 6 strikeouts. 6.06.

Offense:

The Jays and Phillies are flying out to Philadelphia to play 2 exhibition games there and then we have the regular season. The Jays finish the Grapefruit League play at 14-16.