GameThread: Blue Jays @ Phillies

USA TODAY Sports

Evening Baseball, the way God GE intended. I'm glad to be back to evening games. It is also our second last spring game. We are just 4 sleeps away from the start of real baseball. Tonight's game is on Sportsnet, or at least on Sportsnet Ontario and Pacific. My Sportsnet has a Iginlaless Flames game tonight.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
Jose Reyes, SS Ben Revere, CF
Melky Cabrera, LF Jimmy Rollins, SS
Jose Bautista, RF Chase Utley, 2B
Edwin Encarnacion, 1B Ryan Howard, 1B
J.P. Arencibia, C Michael Young, 3B
Mark DeRosa, 3B Domonic Brown, LF
Rajai Davis, DH John Mayberry, RF
Colby Rasmus, CF Eric Kratz, DH
Emilio Bonifacio, 2B Humberto Quintero, C
Mark Buehrle, P Cliff Lee, P

I'm so glad that after tomorrow, GameThreads are someone else's job.