Blue Jays 1 Phillies 0: J.P. Arencibia Homers

No pictures today, here is Jose - USA TODAY Sports

Blue Jays 1 Phillies 0

A very good start for Mark Buehrle. It was very enjoyable watching him. 5.0, 2 hits, 0 walks, 5 k. 4.50 ERA on the spring. He keeps the game going too.

Four relievers did a good job too:

  • Brett Cecil: 1.0, 1 hit, 1 k. 6.61.
  • Aaron Loup: 1.0, 2 k. 0.82.
  • Steve Delabar: 1.0, 1 hit, 1 k. 3.68.
  • Juan Perez: 1.0, 2 k. 0.00. He was really impressive. Really nice looking slider.

We didn't do all that much on offense. Cliff Lee was pretty good too. 3 hits total. J.P. Arencibia's home run won us the game.

So tomorrow is the last spring game. I'm sure the players are tired of the spring games too.

We had a lively GameThread tonight. TFSML wins the award for chattiest.:

# Commenter # Comments
1 TFSML 60
2 MjwW 56
3 Sniderlover 39
4 MapleMan 35
5 jays182 34
6 Alan F. 29
7 expos&nordiques4ever 27
8 Tom Dakers 20
9 fishedin 18
10 Maj. Major Major Major 18

Good work TFSML, you are an inspiration for us all.