GameThread: Jays @ Phillies

Scott Cunningham

Another day with a lot of baseball action.

Jays and Phillies play for the second day in a row, this time at the Phillies spring home, Bright House Field in Clearwater. It is a very short drive from Dunedin, and it really is a nice place to watch baseball, expect for the all Phillies fans. It is on Sportsnet.

It would be nice to see Ricky have a good couple of innings today, but it's more important that he works on things.

Apparently it is cold in Florida today. I really don't feel bad for them, right now it is snowing here in Calgary.