GameThread: Jays @ Phillies

Henry Blanco - USA TODAY Sports

Our last spring game, I thought we'd never get to the end of them.

Josh Johnson gets his last tuneup before the season starts. He's has a terrific spring, 16 innings, 8 hits, 1 walk, 21 strikeouts. He's to pitch 5 innings. Santos, Jeffress, Rogers and Stroman are also to pitch.

Best news of the morning:

Thanks Gibby. He also said that Colby will sit occasionally against lefties.

Lineups:

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
Jose Reyes, SS Ben Revere, CF
Melky Cabrera, LF Jimmy Rollins, SS
Jose Bautista, RF Chase Utley, 2B
Edwin Encarnacion, DH Ryan Howard, DH
Adam Lind, 1B Michael Young, 3B
Colby Rasmus, CF Domonic Brown, LF
Maicer Izturis, 3B Laynce Nix, RF
Henry Blanco, C John Mayberry, 1B
Emilio Bonifacio, 2B Eric Kratz, C

The game is on Sportsnet, at 1:00 Eastern, as soon as my Newcastle United finish rolling over at the feet of Manchester City. Such is life.

Three sleeps until real baseball.