Blue Jays 10, Phillies 4: Jose Bautista Homers

No pictures of today's game, we can pretend this is Jose after his home run today. - USA TODAY Sports

Blue Jays 10 Phillies 4

The fake games are over. Yay.

Josh Johnson was terrific for 3 of 4 innings. He had some troubles in the 3rd. A leadoff home run, a walk and 4 hits, cost him 4 earned runs. Outside of the 3rd, he only allowed 1 walk. Finishes the spring with a 2.70 ERA, with 3 walks and 23 strikeouts in 20 innings.

Four relievers pitched 5 shutout innings.

The offense had 14 hits and 4 walks:

Tuesday is opening day for the Jays. Tomorrow the Rangers play the Astros to open the MLB season.