Bluebird Banter 2013 MLB Predictions

The MLB season starts tonight in Texas, with the Rangers and Astros playing, so let's have some predictions before the season starts. The questions are stolen researched from Pinstripe Bible.

1. Give us your guess for the how the final standings in each division.

2. Who makes it to the World Series and who wins?

3. Who gets the major awards in each league. MVP, Cy Young and Rookie of the Year?

4. Who leads each league in home runs, batting average and WAR?

5. Who is the biggest surprise (can be a team or a player)?

6. Who is the biggest disappointment (can be a team or player)?

7. How many Blue Jay wins?

8. How many Astros losses?

My Answers:

1. AL East: Blue Jays, Rays, Orioles, Red Sox, Yankees.

AL Central: Tigers, White Sox, Royals, Indians, Twins.

AL West: A's, Angels, Rangers, Mariners, Astros.

NL East: Nationals, Braves, Phillies, Mets, Marlins.

NL Central: Reds, Cardinals, Pirates, Brewers, Cubs.

NL West: Giants, Dodgers, Diamondbacks, Rockies, Padres.

2. Blue Jays and Reds. Blue Jays win it.

3. AL: Mike Trout (MVP), Justin Verlander (CY), Aaron Hicks (ROY)

NL: Bryce Harper (MVP), Clayton Kershaw (CY), Julio Teheran (ROY)

4. AL: Bautista (HR), Trout (BA), Trout (WAR)

NL: Kemp (HR), Votto (BA), Stanton (WAR)

5. Yoenis Cespedes

6. John Lackey, again.

7. 93 Blue Jay wins.

8. 99 Astro losses.

Give us your best answers for these and add anything else you'd like to predict.

Latest News

In This Article

Teams