Spring GameThread: Orioles @ Jays and Team Canada @ Brewers

Josh Thole - Scott Cunningham

We have two games today and both will be on MLB audio, but let's have the one GameThread.

The Jays play the Orioles at 1:00 Eastern and Team Canada play the Brewers an exhibition game game starting at 3:00 Eastern.

There is also a couple of little bits of Blue Jay news:

  • Moises Sierra was cut from the major league camp and reassigned to the minor league side. We knew it was coming but Sierra had a good camp. He hit .333/.385/.500 in his 12 at bats. Other than the one base running mistake, he showed very well His highlight from the camp was making a great throw from the outfield to get a runner at the plate.
  • Dustin McGowan threw from a mound for the first time this spring and, apparently, it went well. But then we were told how great he was throwing last spring, and we know how that turned out.

Today's Lineup:

Happ gets his first action that isn't against the Yankees.

And the lineup for Team Canada when they face the Brewers:

Tyson Gilies, CF

Cale Iorg, SS

Tim Smith, DH

Justin Morneau, 1B