Quick Recap: Jays Tie Orioles

USA TODAY Sports

Orioles 6 Blue Jays 6 (10 innings)

Our first extra inning game of the spring and first tie of the spring. The teams had enough after 10 inning.

J.A, Happ got the start, he was unlucky. He gave up 6 hits, 2 infield singles, 2 soft ground singles to the outfield, a double and a home run. Of the 6 hits, only 2 were hit hard. 3 innings, 2 earned, 1 strikeout. So unlucky but not great.

Esmil Rogers was terrible, he gave up 3 home runs in his inning. 4 earned, 2 strikeouts. his ERA is now 11.25. He's not really making a case for himself to make the team. The rest of the relievers each put up a scoreless inning.:

On offense we had 14 hits, 2 home runs and a triple:

Tomorrow the Jays head over to Lakeland to play the Tigers.