Spring Training Notes: Sergio Santos Sore Triceps

Sergio Santos - Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports

The Jays are holding Sergio Santos out of games until Saturday because of 'triceps soreness'. Not the news we wanted to hear. But hopefully it won't turn out to be something more serious. Course this is about how the troubles with last season started. I'm not going to get too worried yet, but if he isn't back at it by Saturday....then we can panic. Big time.

Please please please be nothing.

And the Jays have sent down Moises Sierra, Adam Loewen and Ricardo Nanita. They all have left the Jays camp for their various WBC teams, so they wouldn't be around the Jays camp anyway.