GameThread: Jays @ Tigers

Brandon Morrow - Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports

Another day, another game. Again this one is not on TV, but tomorrow's is on FX.

There isn't much for Blue Jay news. Sergio Santos had an MRI and all is good, or at least the Jays are saying all is good.

It has been a pretty boring camp, which is a good thing, except for those of us who need things to write about, but once the season gets going, I'm sure we'll have more fun.

Today's lineups:

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS DETROIT TIGERS
Anthony Gose, CF Austin Jackson, CF